The Solatube ® Daylighting System is a patented system that captures light with a small skylight. A tube with a mirror reflective value of no less than 99.7% reflects the light to the desired area, where an ornate ceiling plate spreading in all directions.
• The light output is much more light than you have in comparison to traditional skylights would expect.
• The purchase and installation of a Solatube Daylighting System is considerably less expensive than other methods to bring in daylight.
• The installation of the Solatube system is fast, clean and simple. A big advantage is that the roof does not need to be like a traditional skylight.
A professional installer places a Solatube system in less than two hours. An experienced do-it-yourselfer should have a half day off.
• Compact and flexible design of the Solatube daylight systems enables them to reach almost all places, even rooms that do not have direct access to the roof and smaller spaces where daylighting not the possibilities.
• The Solatube Daylighting System reduces energy consumption. It allows you to turn off lights during the day while the use of heating and air conditioning to reduce. Good for your wallet and the environment.
The Solatube skylight can be installed on many roofs. Tiles, fast biplanes, a thatched roof staaldak, all types of roofs - even placement in a side wall is possible. The Solatube Daylighting system only by natural light and no UV radiation, radiant heat or noise such as rain drops.
- Hoofdweg 15
- 6744 WG Ederveen