In a polymer bitumen membrane with an exclusive white reflective acrylic coating that are baked into the reinforcements amorphous photovoltaic cells. This guarantees a very long durability and ensures a constant high yield output of the solar panels.
- Light and flexible, minimal impact on the supporting structure (cell weighing
- No perforation of the roof: no risk of leakage.
- Less impact on the orientation of the roof: the cells are installed horizontally.
- Better performance, even in diffuse light, thanks to the triple Jonction
technology, these cells cloudy periods are bridged.
- Less sensitive to partial shade, the bypass diodes keeps production in
- Leaves no shadow after: the surface can be used optimally.
- Highly resistant: the cells are incorporated into plastic, not glass.
- Discrete: perfect integration with the roofing and invisible from the ground.
- Temperature: hardly power loss at high temperatures.