an autonomous self-sufficient building system
We have developed an affordable and self-building system for countries and regions in need of basic housing. The intended objective is that both the building and the installations themselves provide several features, such as green energy and clean water.
Examples of applications to achieve the objective:
- Solar cells provide energy for cooling, cooking, lighting, appliances such as TV, washing machine, filters and pumps
- Heat return from the equipment and solar panels provide hot water
- Mini biogas plant produces gas for cooking and lighting
- Moisture condensed from the air by a water generator
- Water storage tank for toilet flushing, shower water and water for the washing machine
The plot is prepared with water storage, septic or settling tank, cellar, foundations and terraces. A modular building system is constructed on the foundations, which provides the basic unit with modern plumbing, a kitchen and bedrooms. The septic tank is equipped as a mini-biogas plant and water storage is provided with a pump and filters.
The basic unit can be expanded both horizontally and vertically with modular function units. The combination of units is provided with a rain water storage and a tropical roof and it is equipped with cooled solar panels.
Combined units functions may include; housing, retail, schools, hospitals, businesses, health & care, technical and agricultural.
Project typeexterior and interior new building
- Achterbosch Architectuur
- Atama Solar Energy
- Buro Stilma
- DKC Totaal Techniek
- DSP Groep
- Great Little Company
- ITS BPG
- Impact Vastgoed Realisme
- OIC Retail
- Olthaar Ontwerpen
- Vitruvius Consultancy
- Weerdt Bouwadvies, De
- Goudstikker-de Vries